At Wattle Street Dental, we have always put our infection control first, it is at the centre of everything we do. Your health and the health of our staff comes first, and we are taking every precaution as per government and Australian Dental Association advice surrounding COVID 19. We will continue to screen all patients and staff for cold and flu like symptoms for the safety of us all.
What Level 1 dental restrictions means for you –
Put simply, we can still provide for you our FULL range of services. If you are overdue for a check-up, need a filling or an extraction, or indeed any other dental treatment, then our experienced and welcoming team are ready and waiting to help you. Please call (07) 5447 7669 to make your appointment – we look forward to seeing you!
Our COVID 19 infection protocol includes –
- The temperature of all our patients is taken upon check in using a non-invasive thermal sensor
- We no longer take cash payment for dental treatments
- All patient areas are disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Hand Sanitiser Bottles are located throughout the practice
- Hand sanitiser is dispensed prior to and at the end of every appointment for every patient
- Magazines and Toys have been remove from our Waiting Rooms and more….
We are also well stocked with important dental items such as masks, gloves and essential materials to ensure we continue to be fully equipped to assist you to the highest of standards which we set ourselves here at Wattle Street Dental